Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's the start of a new year. A new year means new adventures and new resolutions. 2012 has had its up and downs; but, for the most part, I've enjoyed it.
Besides the adventures that I've already posted, I finished my first year of grad school in California and started my 2nd year.

I explored and had tea on the Queen Mary.


The Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA.


I love mini desserts!

I was able to watch as the Endeavor take its last flight.


Not the best photo; but, hey, I was enjoying the moment.


I was able to see the Monarch Butterfly migration in Santa Barbara, CA. This migration is considered one of the great migrations of the world.

Look closely. Those aren't leaves at the end of the branches. They're Monarchs clustered together.

I hope that this year will be filled with adventures as well.

As for resolutions for this year, I have 4 pages worth of them. Hopefully, I'll be able to write about some of them. 

I hope everyone has a great new year and success in their goals as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment