Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Once again, another year is over. 2013 had its up and downs, but it was still a great year. Besides the adventures I wrote about, I also graduated.

Chapman University's Dodge Film School at night.
I tried new foods.

A Kringle from the Solvang Bakery in Solvang, California.

Pumpkin Gnocchi from Paul's Fine Italian Dining in Winston Salem, North Carolina.

Pumpkin Ravioli from the Bonefish Grill.

Sweet Potato Cake from Tabor City's Sweet Potato Festival.

I explored new places.
Universal Studios' Backlot Tour

Santa Monica Pier

La Purisima Mission

Solvang, California.

And even made a few new friends.

A friendly Cheetah at the San Diego Safari Park.

An Okapi from San Diego Safari Park who loves Hibiscus Flowers.

These Red River Hogs from San Diego Safari Park are adorable!

Also, my blog turned a year old! 2013 was a good year. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. 

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a great day and that you achieve your New Year resolutions.

Can one of your New Year's resolutions be to stop dressing me up?

~A.E. Keener

Interested in my adventures? Click the links to learn more:

~The Solvang Bakery:

~Paul's Fine Italian Dining:

~Bonefish Grill:

~Tabor City's Sweet Potato Festival:

~Universal Studios Hollywood:

~Santa Monica Pier:

~La Purisima Mission:

~San Diego Safari Park:

No comments:

Post a Comment